Alain Romedenne LibreOﬃciant
Here's a summary of my TDF wiki profile:
- I started in 2017 to document Python macros programming in TDF wiki as well as inside Local/online help.
- I'm part of LibreOffice macro team which consists of:
- Filling Basic programming help page gaps/omissions …
- Translating Basic macros wiki examples while pairing them with Python counterpart examples …
- Enriching Basic coverage and VBA QA test suites …
- I intent to supplement Basic documentation with syntax diagrams
- when time permits:
- I triage and comment macros bugs,
- I review/reply to macros-specific questions in Ask instance.
Alain Romedenne presents 2 Events:
« LibreOffice Python scripting made simple w/ IDE_utils » - Dev/Doc tracks at openSUSE + LibreOffice Virtual Conference (Time in UTC)
« LibreOffice Basic/VBA hidden gems » - Dev/Doc Tracks at openSUSE + LibreOffice Virtual Conference (Time in UTC)