« LibreOffice Python scripting made simple w/ IDE_utils » - Dev/Doc tracks
LibreOffice Python macro simple enablement for IDEs.
Here's a summary of my TDF wiki profile:
- I started in 2017 to document Python macros programming in TDF wiki as well as inside Local/online help.
- I'm part of LibreOffice macro team which consists of:
- Filling Basic programming help page gaps/omissions …
- Translating Basic macros wiki examples while pairing them with Python counterpart examples …
- Enriching Basic coverage and VBA QA test suites …
- I intent to supplement Basic documentation with syntax diagrams
- when time permits:
- I triage and comment macros bugs,
- I review/reply to macros-specific questions in Ask instance.
No video of the event yet, sorry!
I'm proposing to present « Python scripting/IDEs made simple w/ IDE-utils » which depicts:
- pyUNO bridge automation
- multi-platform support
- on-demand service startup --options
- Pipe or socket connections
- XSCRIPTCONTEXT enablement
- Services pooling, context pooling … for (Libre/Open)Office …
Links of interest:
Alain Romedenne aka LibreOﬃciant
- 2020 October 17 - 10:00
- 30 min
- Room 1
- Development, APIs, Extensions, Future Technology
- Fun with Firebird
- Start Time:
- 2020 October 17 10:00
- Room 2