About openSUSE.Asia Summit 2019
openSUSE.Asia Summit is one of the great events for openSUSE community (i.e., both contributors, and users) in Asia. Those who usually communicate online can get together from all over the world, talk face to face, and have fun. Members of the community will share their most recent knowledge, experiences, and learn FLOSS technologies surrounding openSUSE. openSUSE.Asia Summit 2019 will take place at Information Technology Department, Faculty of Engineering, Udayana University, Bali, Indonesia. The event date will be from October 5 until October 6, 2019.
Call For Proposal
- The deadline of call for proposals: June 22, 2019
- Notification to speakers: July 15, 2019
- Speakers TSP deadline: July 26, 2019
- openSUSE.Asia Summit 2019: October 5th and 6th, 2019.
- More details, please visit: openSUSE.Asia Summit 2019 Bali: Call for proposals is Open
- Deadline: 15 June 2019 UTC 13:00
- Announcement Winner: After 28 June 2019
- More details and The Rules of the Contest, please visit: openSUSE.Asia Summit 2019 Logo Competition
- Logo Submissions
- Logo Winner
Call for Lightning Talks