Empowering Finance with AI/ML, Edge, and Kubernetes
Revolutionizing the Finance Industry through AI, ML, and Edge Computing with Rancher-managed Kubernetes
I'm a university student who loves to contribute to open source. I am a community member of openSUSE contributed to Rancher as part of the Google Summer of Code program.
The financial industry has adopted AI and ML technologies for various use cases like Banking and HFT. But they could benefit even more if we can integrate edge computing which will speed up processing and reduce latency.
The goal of this talk is to provide insights into the role of Kubernetes and containerization in the deployment and management of AI and ML at the Edge in the finance sector.
- Overview of AI and ML in finance
- Importance of Edge computing in finance
- Use cases of AI and ML at the Edge in finance such as fraud detection and High Frequency Trading algorithms
- Benefits of AI and ML at the Edge, such as real-time processing
- The role of Kubernetes and containerization in enabling AI and ML at the Edge
- Advantages of using Rancher for Kubernetes deployment and management
The integration of AI and ML at the edge, combined with the use of Kubernetes, has the potential to revolutionize the finance sector. Rancher-managed Kubernetes can help financial organizations overcome challenges in adopting AI and ML at the edge and stay ahead in the world of AI and ML.
This lightning talk will provide a brief overview of the "Edge for finance sector" and will help attendees understand the need for Rancher in managing these Kubernetes deployments. It will be valuable for finance professionals who are looking to stay ahead of the curve in AI and ML.
- 2023 May 28 - 09:45
- 15 min
- openSUSE Conference 2023
- New Technologies
- Creating a Leap replacement from ALP, A Hackweek experement
- Start Time:
- 2023 May 28 09:30