Opening: Linux Security 2017 status and AppArmor info.
Why don’t you use security mechanisms?
SIOS Technology, Inc.
Over 15 years experience in Unix/Linux/Windows system and many of Security related product. Working for OSS community over 15 years.
- Published SELinux and related security articles from 2004-2014.
- Maintainer of "LIDS(Linux Intrusion Detection System)".
- Published "Linux Security textbook" from LPI-Japan.
- Presentation on LinuxWorld C&D 2004 Japan "KB1-4 Keynote:Explanation about SELinux"
- Presentation on OSC 2007 TOKYO Japan "How to to daily operate for SELinux"
- Presentation on Linux Conference 2015 TOKYO Japan "Information Tracking System"
Nowadays so much security implementation and concept on Linux and Kernel, but we don't hear so much information in Japan.
In this presentation, we will introduce those security implementation/concept status on current Linux, and update current AppArmor status and new features for supporting "container" environment.
- 2017 October 21 11:15
- 15 min
- Main Room
- openSUSE.Asia Summit 2017
- FLOSS Security