kanku - Bridging the gap between OBS and developers
A convenient way to work with your OBS built images
- Working in the OBS-Backend team since 2015
- Perl developer since 2003
- Linux admin since 1998
No video of the event yet, sorry! Meanwhile...
kanku is designed to give you a better integration of your kiwi images built
in Open Build Service (OBS) into your development and testing workflow.
It provides a framework for simple automation of complex setups,
e.g. to prepare your development environment or run simple tests.
This talk will give an overview of the motivation/goals and
basic concepts/architecture of kanku.
* Presentation - https://m0ses.github.io/kanku-presentation/overview.html#/cover-page
* Github Pages - https://m0ses.github.io/kanku/
* Github Code - https://github.com/M0ses/kanku/
- 2018 May 27 13:45
- 45 min
- 105 (Main)
- openSUSE Conference 2018
- Open Source