Ansible and openSUSE workshop
id: sakana (https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/sakana)
openSUSE Ambassador - Taiwan
*Create workshop with openSUSE -- hadoop and nagios
*Promote openSUSE in the school.
*Write openSUSE lab article in Linux Pilot magazine http://www.linuxpilot.com/
*Some picture in flickr
*COSCUP / openSUSE 2012 Program Committee member
No video of the event yet, sorry!
Ansible is an IT automation tool. It can configure systems, deploy software, and orchestrate more advanced IT tasks such as continuous deployments or zero downtime rolling updates.
In this workshop - We will introduce ansible and hands on some example with openSUSE.
* What is ansible - configuration management tool
* Online resource with ansible
* Why do you use Ansible
* What's difference with shell script?
* What do I need to know before I use Ansible?
* How to install ansible with openSUSE and other linux.
* The role of Ansible.
---- Control Machine
---- Managed Node
* Hands on - Hello ansible! Your first ansible command.
---- Use command line
---- Use Jupyterhub
* What is inventory file?
* What is ansible.cfg?
* What is Ansible Module - what could them do it for you?
* Hands on - use ansible module with openSUSE.
* What is Playbook?
---- how could I use playbook with ansible.
* Hands on - use ansible playbook with openSUSE
- 2018 August 11 13:00
- 2 h
- Conference Room #304
- openSUSE.Asia Summit 2018