What's new in OBS
Our current state and goals for this year
Adrian works since 1999 for SUSE Linux. During this time he accted as
* KDE Desktop integration developer.
* openSUSE project manager during the launch of the project.
* Open Build Server project manager, delivering OBS for openSUSE, SUSE and partners.
* A side job was to launch the official openSUSE ARM port together with others.
A team report how the Open Build Service(OBS) team sees the current state of OBS in openSUSE. It will also outline our goals for this year. The talk is a good opportunity to sync the point of view between OBS developers and users. We are happy to discuss any issues our goals afterwards.
OBS is the central infrastructure behind the openSUSE distribution. It is used to build, collaborate and to maintain the openSUSE distribution. Also many others are using build.opensuse.org to build open source software for SUSE and many non-SUSE distributions. Learn more about OBS at http://www.openbuildservice.org
- 2015 May 1 14:00
- 30 min
- Second room
- openSUSE Conference
- Development, Technology & Security